1. Cut Napa Cabbage into half
2. Rinse thoroughly
3. Use a big bowl and put in sea salt with water then deep Napa Cabbage into it, this allow the whole Napa Cabbage to be fully salted. Sprinkle sea salt between leaves and getting salt into the core, as much as possible. Keep the salt water for later use.
4. Leave it for 2 – 3 hours
5. Check and make sure Napa Cabbage is now soft and bendable. Wash it thoroughly and make sure all salt remove completely.
6. Let it dry for 2 – 3 hours
7. Let prepare the Kimchi Sauce, all into one big bowl
Radish finely julienne
Garlic, Ginger, Korean Pear chopped and minced
Spring Onion, Curry Powder, Fish Sauce, Sugar
8. Mix Step.7 into big bowl and apply on every leaves
9. Keep the “Kimchi” in a bottle for a day (You can try it now, if you want to have more acidity taste, leave it for few more hours, remember not to leave it for too long as it will spoil)
10. Keep it in fridge and it can last up to 3 months